welcomes Lynn M. Jendrowski
- Dressage Rider, Trainer, & Coach
- ARIA Certified Riding Instructor
- USDF Gold, Silver, & Bronze Medalist
- USDF Gold, Silver, & Bronze Freestyle Bar
Lynn has ridden and trained horses at every level in dressage as well as every freestyle level. In 2010, she joined an elite group of 10 riders who have achieved this status. Lynn personally trained every horse to these levels.
- Multiple Year End Awards and Show High Point Awards
- Numerous all breeds champions
- Riders every year competing successfully at USDF Recognized Competitions
- Riders who have achieved USDF Bronze and Silver Medals
- Lynn is an active competitor, having competed in dressage for over 25 years.
Statement by Lynn
Since I was young, I have always had a passion for horses. Beginning at 3 years old, when I had my first pony ride began a long obsession with horses. I have trained and competed in many disciplines including Western Pleasure, Barrel Racing, Hunter/Jumper and my current passion Dressage. I have also galloped race horses and driven trotters and pacers. I feel that I have a well rounded experience with horses. Dressage benefits all disciplines by developing the horses natural athletic ability and willingness to work. Through gymnastic training the horse develops smooth and quick response to the riders aids. For the riders, I like to focus on the correct seat and position and effect of aids. It is critical for riders to be centered and balanced on the horse in order to give clear and effective aids.
- To educate riders in the highest standards of the principles of dressage.
- To train horses by developing each individuals natural athletic ability and willingness to work.
- Dedicated to training horses to become the best athletes possible by gentle, patient, consistent and fair training methods.
- Continuing my education in the journey for knowledge and self-awareness.
- Be hard working, dedicated and determined to do the highest standard of training for all horses and their riders.